3) Step by Step and easy directions with diagrams for every step.
4) Blueprint like patterns; Larger Diagrams for those important Steps.
5) Includes steps to complete a pattern using optional tools; such as HANDTOOL.
6) Seat is 20” Deep X 20” Wide X 18.5” High; perfect size and height for ANYONE!!
8) Complete Materials List & Pattern Dimensions that use the least $ of bldg. material!
9) Designed by an Experienced Expert Wood Worker with over 20 years of experience!
10) Continued Technical Support from Me “WoodPatternExpert”; 20 Years of Experience!
My instructions with easy to follow patterns and directions are designed as a construction project for the intermediate woodworker.Extensive attention is given to speed and ease of construction, with a minimum and choice of tools.A great Rocking Chair can be built with just a skill saw, table saw, clamps, drill, chisel, and draw knife.Directions are aimed at the intermediate woodworker, but should not bore even an experienced carpenter.
WARNING: Everyone Will Love This Rocking Chair Design. Just about everyone who sees it will want you to build one or more, for them. (That's the reason I decided to write these plans.)Unlike most plans out there, you will be able to understand these!I have looked at others and I guarantee they are not as good as my plans!
The plan features:
50 pages containing very detailed, step by step instructions.
Each step includes diagrams and or photographs to assist in the construction process.
12 Patterns; One for each piece that makes construction so easy a “caveman could do it”!
Can be built entirely from any wood of your choice.
Tips, Tricks and Notes that allow you to cut without error the first time.
Can be built with just a skill saw, table saw, clamps, drill, chisel, and draw knife.
This project plan is designed for the intermediate woodworker, but should not bore even the most experienced carpenter.